Players of Countryside Roleplay,

After weeks of preparing and planning, the Management team of Countryside Roleplay have been working on migrating the server resources, homes, and etcetera to Bone County. While we still have some things to do, I believe we can start to give more information and give a general timeline for the process of the server.

On October 1st, we will update the server to version 0.6. The details of this update will be released prior to the update, but it will contain new systems that the Development Team have determined will improve the server greatly.

Following that day, we will be in a closed beta for two days where we will be testing new features and making necessary adjustments as well as making final preparations for the grand reopening.

And that leads me to the official date of the grand reopening. It is my belief and projection that we will have an official grand reopening on Friday, October 5th.. While there may be adjustments needed due to circumstances, we hope to have the server reopen to the players on this day.

In the mean time, there are many things that you can do to help. We are currently in search of Faction Leaders and Staff Members. If you are interested in becoming either of these, please contact Shplink or Kriegie.

We are in need of:
  • A Sheriff's Department leader
  • A Fire Department leader
  • A Bone County Government leader -- This will be done in an election manner

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Shplink or send an email.

Signed,